Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Public Enemy - How You Sell Soul? (updated with album link!)


That new Public Enemy album is banging like a mufucka. Seriously, it's FRESH. PE has been consistently dropping shit and this is their 10th release and 20th year in the game. Entitled How You Sell Soul To A Soulless People Who Sold Their Soul (no kidding), they're back on form sounding the drill alarm to wake up all complacent and ignorant souls yours truly especially included (our forefathers are still fucking pissed homie, what have we been doin' all this while?). Bomb Squad behind most of the beats are as fresh as ever while still incorporating some of their groundbreaking signature sounds. Chuck D and Flava Flav are still what they were two decades ago and more, the right combination to make you go beyond just listening.

Enough said, check out the single, >>> "harder than you think" <<< . I love this song, I was cruisin' on my easy rider the other day when the ductaped boombox blasted it as loud as that girl back in high school. I was possessed by the trademark PE call to arms amidst the orchestra of combative soul horns ("get up and show no fear! get up if you really care!" ringing in my ears), so I grabbed my sword and slayed 50 Cent's ludicrously corny ass (the bullets don't work). So watch yo' step boiiiiiiiiiiii ........... boiiiiiiii.

Update - For you lazy bitches who keep bugging me to upload the album, yes, all two of you father and son - here's the link to the album --> ..|.. <--

No comments: