Wednesday, October 24, 2007

More Wu Crack

*Here's howitis, my link is deaded, so anyone curious about this latest single - "take it back" - check out WordsManifest's newer post about it, you can play that shit there.

Although I wasn't too pussywette'd by the last two singles watch yo mouth and gently weeps this new one is preeetty preeettyyyyy preeettttyyy crack. I'm really chillin' to the beat that's for sure, that faint dark sample in the background, that blax dirty stabbing bass, those live drums and shit, the dj cutting shuffling shit here and there and my favourite emcees just spitting on that shit. Only nit I'm gonna pick is that maybe the chorus wasn't rowdy enough for me but fuck it fuck that this song is fockeng hypnotic. Gedde-geddit.

Despite only 1/3 singles wettin' me (they prolly wet some other dudes more I dunno), basically it seems this new album is gonna be on some different shit, clearly different than they usual shit and most clearly different than the majority of hip hop comin' out. Sumin' like that. Wuteva.

No comments: