Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Dj Deckstream, dope shit


Who the fuck? I have no idea, his name sounds like an audio software but fuck it I checked out 3 songs from his album released recently entitled Soundtracks and they're dope as shit. He's a Japanese producah (what is it with Japan and dope beat conductaz) and his album features heavily American emcees and shit.

Here's the guestlist: DJ Premier, Pep Love (Hiero yawll), Lupe Fiasco, Verbal, Sarah Green, Aloe Blacc (Stones Throw), Nikki Jean, Juju Bee, Talib Kweli, Camp Lo, Zion I, Moka Only, Surreal (Sound Providers), Dred Scott, Adriana Evans, Bahamadia, Talib Kweli.

Not bad. The production style is groovy, jazzy, catchy, infectious, bla tra la la. Them three tracks I dugged, Camp Lo's shit is totally Camp Lo to the sugah?! Billie hollidein the foxy browns shit, it's like an updated version of Uptown Saturday Night shit. Dude managed to really bevel out the essence of Lo-ah. Talib Kweli shit was dope too and it's unapologeticaly jazz with the running bass, scatting, rolling pianos, beat yo ass cheeks puffed to the max air instrumanz whateva whateva and all pumped-up with speed like a mufucka equipped with random machine gun drum hits but Kuali rode it preety nicely. Lupe Fiasco shit is aight, I liked the sung hook, nice sweet shit. You know what it is. I don't know where I could cop this fuck it I wanna bang that shit in the speakaz nuamshffshayin. And chiggas can hip hop too yaadadanamean?

No comments: