Monday, July 23, 2007

Life Changes


Before I was forced to join The Rebel Scum and later on Rogue Squadron, I was a member of the Wu Tang Clan. It was a very nervy affair when I had to make that long distance call to The RZA informing him of my new affiliations, but gladly he was cool about it. He assured me that no matter what, I will always be a part of the WU. And now that I belong to a family more geographically close, he advised me to always bring the ruckus, protect my neck, never be fucked with, and hope for a better tomorrow. He encouraged me to bring the WU with me wherever I go or am, for the WU is fo'e'va, muthfcka.

And so I have to plug this shit right here. New upcoming WU album, "8 Diagrams". Be on the lookout. There's no beef machine to hype this shit up, this ain't 50 cent. So I'll just have to let the dudum dudum RZA bassline do the talking. Nuhhmeayncn?


Direct link


Now that is a short snippet of "Life Changes" during Wu Tang's performance at Montreux Jazz Festival (18th July 2007). It's a track in honour of the late Old Dirty Bastard off their upcoming release. Up next is the snippet of first single "Watch Your Mouth":-


Direct link


I know we've been waiting for Wu Tang's full potential to come back since forever (not literally), but fuck it I still anticipate every WU release as a crew with unparalleled pedophilist fanboyiness. And judging from the very short youtube snippets, it's banging like the Feds and C.I.As on my door after I elevated the pentagon. So cop this shit when it's out. I've been in touch with U-God a lot lately seeing as he's always confided in me when bullied by the other members for being too light-skinned. So he'll definitely inform the whole clan, and they'll be really happy when they read my sms saying Malaysia got they backs and all.

For more info:

So whatever, I've done my internet part for the WU for now. I'm off to hire a contract killer for Yayo's parasite ass. No wait, make that a contract throwyoudownthestair-er for full nostalgic effect on your boss' part. How darrr u traa ta diss Ghost you ponce. Anyway, diversify your bonds, peace.

4 comments:

WordsManifest said...

i'm.

i'm.

i'm so sorry. i never knew.

Me said...

Give me more... moree... I want more damn it.

Haq, I was in Wu too!!!!!!
ZOMG!

iconoclast said...

Weh update ah gila

Me said...

Tu ah pasal. Update update.