Sunday, September 09, 2007

My Favourite Pairs from WRC 2007 Qualifiers


Quest McCody / Marvwon
"I heard she sucks a good dick and can hook a steak up" wakugkaehkuhgeaga. BEAT YO ASS. Enough said. I have never laughed this hard viewing battles. These Detroit dudes are the funniest and they style is fresh.

Nocando / Rheteric
Representing LA and Project Blowed, Nocando is one of the most unique battlers. His trademarks include random whatever comes to mind freestyling and original angles when shooting insults. Dude is just crazy and he also just won the recent Scribble Jam 2007. His partner seems vato-ish, well if only just to balance it all up, can't fuck with a nerd+vato combo.

Lush One / Flo
Pimp and old school hustla. Lush One is from the infamous school of Fresh Coast. Flo has a more old school brotha style, but he's quite funny with the insults, that's his simple old school formula -> flow + diss the fuck outta your opponent.

Prime / Purpose
Ozzies! Haha, with the UK sucking real bad I guess their convict cousins are taking over. I mean Justice (allthough I wasn't a fan) won Scribble Jam 2005. These two dudes however appeal to me as they have a really lubricint flow quite similar to WRC 2006's Scottish hobo Respek BA (one of my favourites) coupled with deliveries that scream "i'm not even trying". They've got lines for days too.

Can't wait for the main battles. This year is hopefully going to be much better.

*Jumpoff.TV World Rap Championship 2007 MAIN PAGE

No comments: